Heating And Cooling Products
In addition to top-quality service and repair, Pyro offers a wide range of heating and cooling products from trusted brand names Daikin and Honeywell. We recognize that every Howell home and budget is unique and we are dedicated to matching consumers with products that meet their needs. Customer consultation is available to discuss individualized heating and cooling options, either in-person at our Howell headquarters, or via phone or email. Please contact us with questions or to schedule a consultation appointment.
At Pyro Heating, we carry a large variety of: Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps, Gas Furnaces, Air Handlers, and Space Heaters. We want you and your family to have a comfortable home to spend time in! When the weather gets cold, you can trust in the professional technicians at Pryo.
We sell and install furnaces of most fuel types, Natural gas, L.P. gas, and Electric. These furnaces come in a variety of efficiencies from 80 percent AFUE up to 96 percent AFUE. We also have them in all configurations, up flow (basement), horizontal (crawl or attic), and down flow.
We have available a wide range of central and area air conditioning units, featuring SEER ratings from 13 to above 21, including sizes from less than 1 ton to above 5 tons. We feature a complete line of ductless mini splits.
We sell and install a wide variety of heat pumps including air to air, water to air, and geothermal. Contact us to see how much money you could save on your heating and cooling costs.
Our wide variety of comfort controls include digital touchscreen and non-digital thermostat as well as touchscreen options and zoning systems for room-specific climate control and comfort. Arzel automatic zoning is available.
Pyro Heating and Cooling proudly sells and installs natural gas & propane (LP) tank water heaters and tankless water heaters by Bradford White, Rinnai, AO Smith, Lochinvar, and General Electric.
- Advanced flame arrestor design
- Maintenance free
- Fully automatic controls
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- Non-CFC foam insulation
- Self-diagnostic gas control with LED display
- High Energy Factor (EF) Ratings- These models qualify for most energy rebate programs
- Ultra-low NOx burners with primary and secondary air distribution devices
- SCAQMD rule 1121 (10ng/J NOx limit) Compliance
- Spark-to-pilot ignition systems
- Endless hot water and up to 40 percent energy savings
- Flexible installation options and significant space savings
- Commercial-grade heat exchangers
- Clean, fresh hot water delivered at a consistent, safe temperature
- “Green” advantages, including lower greenhouse gas emissions
- Digital controls offer precise temperature control for safety and comfort
- Reduced risk of flooding, compared to traditional tank water heaters
- Lifespan of 20 years or more
- Industry leading 12-year limited warranty on heat exchanger (Rinnai)
Pyro sells and services generators, including whole-house automatic generators.