When the power goes out, your home can be plunged into darkness, your fridge can stop cooling your food, and your home can turn into an uncomfortable location. During the summer months, no energy mean…Read More
AC & Furnace Installation
A furnace or air conditioner is only as quality as it’s installation so it is important you choose the best company available to install your HVAC system. Pyro uses several procedures during our installation process in order to insure that the equipment will perform as intended for years to come.
Our Process Includes:
- We use a 126 point checklist to make sure every unit is installed to the manufacturer’s specifications. This includes pressure checks when necessary and following recommended procedures to keep air conditioners clean & dry during the installation process.
- Pyro commissions every unit including start and checkout and adjusts it to ensure the unit is working to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- We install each unit according to local codes in order to ensure your safety.
- Before each job, we complete a check of all site conditions. This allows us to anticipate problems and offer solutions before we start.
- Pyro’s crew will communicate with you regularly and keep you up to date on our daily progress.
- Keeping your home in pristine condition is important to us so we use floor protectors & drop cloths on every job.
- A lot of companies claim to be “green”, but it is difficult to know for sure. Here are some of the things we do, to help do our part: We recycle 100% of the mercury we get in older (now outlawed) thermostats. We recycle 90% of cardboard packaging. We recycle over 95% of metal products we bring in as replaced parts. We are currently recycling about 40% of old plastics (feel free to contact Livingston Recycling and ask them how often the Pyro Heating truck drops off).
- We have reduced the volume of stuff we send to the landfill by 50% over the last year.