Repair & Maintenance
When you need quality HVAC service and repair, cost is only one of the factors to consider. At Pyro, we look at the total impact your HVAC system will have on your home and family. We will perform a Free Home Heating & Cooling Analysis to determine the proper unit that is the most effective and cost efficient. Our team of professionals will treat your home as if it were their own, using drop cloths, booties and completing a thorough clean-up.
- 24 Hour / 7 Day a Week Emergency Service
- Parts & Repair Service on Most Brands of Equipment
- Maintenance Agreements Available
- Furnaces – Natural Gas and L.P.
- Central Air Conditioning
- Whole House Health & Comfort Check up!
- New Home Heating & Cooling Systems
- Air Filtration Systems
- Energy Saving Devices
- Ductwork – Add-ons & Renovations
- Ductless Heating and Cooling
- Gas Water Heaters
- Gas Line Installations
- Custom Sheet Metal fabrication
The Benefits of Having a Precision Tuned & Cleaned Furnace/Air Conditioner:
- You save 10-15% on your monthly gas & electric bills.
- Properly tuned equipment will improve the comfort level in your home and the indoor air quality.
- Helps to eliminate minor problems. from becoming large costly repairs.
- Helps avoid the inconvenience of coming home to “no heat” or “no cooling”.
- Assures greater safety for your family.
- Reduces the potential for carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Will make your furnace/air conditioner last longer.
- Will give you a greater return on the investment you made in your furnace/air conditioner.
- Maintenance agreement customers get discounts on all repairs, priority scheduling, and a 5 year warranty on all repairs!
- “Peace of mind”…knowing that a professional company like Pyro is responsible for your family’s comfort and safety!
In addition to our in-home services, Pyro Heating and Cooling customers can take advantage of our over-the-counter parts service. Pyro welcomes drop-ins, phone, and email inquiries about the parts you are looking for. We are here to get your system up and running again or to help you upgrade your system with high efficiency products not available at big box stores!
Why choose Pyro Heating & Cooling as your parts provider?
- Superior Customer Service Qualified technicians manage parts ordering and sales to ensure you have the correct and best part for the job, and leave satisfied with your purchase
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast In no-heat or no-cooling situations we will work to have your part(s) shipped overnight to your home whenever possible
- Variety and Selection Pyro stocks and can obtain a larger variety of parts and brands than your local home improvement store, ensuring you can find the parts you need to get your system up and running as fast as possible
- Value Customers receive media filter coupons for next purchase