Product Selection and Installation
When exploring your home heating and cooling options in Howell, some important factors to consider are:
- True Cost of Ownership: after inefficiency and past and future repairs are factored in, how much more might your current air conditioner or be costing you than investing in a new HVAC?
- Utility Savings: investing in a properly sized and HVAC system increases operating efficiency and reduces utility bills.
- Return On Investment (ROI): as an important step in our sales consultation process, we calculate your ROI based on rebates, and savings on gas and electric bills, to provide you with an actual percentage of return.
- Written Warranty Guarantees: we put our guarantees in writing.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: if you are not completely satisfied with our heating and cooling service, you will be refunded up to 100%.
- Pricing Policy: we offer straight-forward pricing. You will never be billed hourly and will always be asked to approve service before it is completed.
- Price and Financing Options: just as every home is different, every budget is different. We offer quality products at a variety of price points and several financing options regarding terms, rates and deferred interest.