In addition to top-quality service and repair, Pyro offers a wide range of heating and cooling products from trusted brand names Daikin and Honeywell We recognize that every home and budget is unique and are dedicated to matching consumers with products that meet their needs. Customer consultation is available to discuss individualized heating and cooling options, either in-person at our Howell headquarters, or via phone or email. Please contact us with questions or to schedule a consultation appointment.
At Pyro we carry a large variety of: Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps; Gas and Oil Furnaces; Air Handlers; and Space Heaters.
We sell and install furnaces of most fuel types, Natural gas, L.P. gas, and Electric. These furnaces come in a variety of efficiencies from 80% AFUE up to 96 %AFUE. We also have them in all configurations, up flow (basement), horizontal (crawl or attic), and down flow.
We have available a wide range of central & area air conditioning units, featuring SEER ratings from 13 to above 21, including sizes from less than 1 ton to above 5 tons. We feature a complete line of ductless mini splits.
We sell and install, a wide variety of Heat pump including air to air, water to air, and Geothermal. Contact us to see how much money you could save on your heating and cooling costs.
Our wide variety of comfort controls include digital touch screen and non-digital thermostat as well as touch screen options and zoning systems for room-specific climate control and comfort. Arzel automatic zoning is available.
Pyro Heating and Cooling proudly sells and installs natural gas & propane (LP) tank water heaters and tankless water heaters by: Bradford White, Rinnai , AO Smith, Lochinvar, and General Electric.
- Advanced flame arrestor design
- Maintenance free
- Fully automatic controls
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- Non-CFC foam insulation
- Self diagnostic gas control with LED display
- High Energy Factor (EF) Ratings- These models qualify for most energy rebate programs
- Ultra low NOx burners with primary and secondary air distribution devices
- SCAQMD rule 1121 (10ng/J NOx limit) Compliance
- Spark-to-pilot ignition systems
- Endless hot water and up to 40% energy savings
- Flexible installation options and significant space savings
- Commercial-grade heat exchangers
- Clean, fresh hot water delivered at a consistent, safe temperature
- “Green” advantages, including lower greenhouse gas emissions
- Digital controls offer precise temperature control for safety and comfort
- Reduced risk of flooding, compared to traditional tank water heaters
- Life span of 20 years or more
- Industry leading 12-year limited warranty on heat exchanger (Rinnai)
Pyro sells and services generators, including whole-house automatic generators.